What are they? I found the movement, but I can't find any thing else
I could say about 5 millon things....but 2 things come to mind.
1. WTF are farms for? They do nothing for you.
2. WTF is up with the gold and wood carry amounts....you can carry 15 wood-BUT ONLY 10 GOLD.
Oh, and one more thing....it would be nice to have more than 4 workers.
(BTW, this thing is getting a 3....only because it relates to Warcraft.)
Overall, a good game...but the time limit is so stupid.
I mean, what, the buy guys can suddenly put a big bomb in and it will blow you up?
So, a mostly good game, but the time limit is cheesy.
The targets were easy to hit......The graphics could be better.
And also, all users below me....it was a preview....Read the comments before reviewing.
While basic, it had a brilliant story. I like it because is shows that the hero's don't always live.
The game itself is neat.
And stolen? The guy below is smoking some big time weed, and I'm mad that he's not sharing.
I have a few complaints...
1. Sound...the SR is LOUD, the AR and LB are just...grrrr.
2. Graphics are mediocer...I think there is some room for improvement
3. The LB is WAY too powerful...get good Dex and nothing can stop you. (I just finshed lvl. twenty-mumblemumble.)
4. SR....too powerful....
5. No Boss fights...:-(
6. Plot? None. Zip. Zilch. Nadda.
Well, now that I have spilled the bad....the good.
This game is *UCKING AWESOME!
I love the "Night to Day" shift.
The weapons are good...(unless noted above.)
I like the consept of going out and getting money packs and such.
...and the hit's keep on come'n.
Wow! Good game!
I came into this thinking that it was going to suck...but I was WRONG!
9 out of 10 only because my sound doesn't work.
(I have no speakers.)
How do you beat the first (and last?) guy?
It is cool though.
You lie somewhere around 4 times.
1. You say there are 12 weapons and there are only 4.
2. There are 10 units and you say there are 7.
3. No Radiation Cannon.
4. The reload button sucks, as in it isn't the one you said. (I don't what it is.)
All over a not to shabby game.
Sorry, man. I know you'll do better next time.
Not too shaby.
It was good for a first game and I do agree with most that it could use a little spice, but I'm not being a compleate dick about it.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.